Call: 01803 213251

Click to Email Rachel

Which Medical Expert?

There are many different medical experts that could be called upon to assist the court in non accidental injury cases, find out more about them here...

The ‘S’ Family

Here the 'S' Family share their experience of non accidental injury proceedings...

Mrs ‘H’ shares her experience

Mrs H was a client of mine who went through incredibly lengthy care proceedings.  Fortunately, her son was returned to her care at the end of those proceedings but that isn’t always the end of the story...


The parents I work with often tell me it’s a real struggle to find reliable information in one place about being accused of physical abuse, how care proceedings work and what they should be looking for when choosing a solicitor to represent them.

Being accused of non-accidental injury kick starts an incredibly daunting legal process; I hope that by sharing my experiences with you I can help make the process clearer and easier to understand.

I represent parents and carers all over England and Wales who have been accused of injuring a child.  This work covers all levels of court, from the County Court and High Court to the Court of Appeal and Supreme Court.  This area of law and medicine changes regularly and swiftly; many of the cases that I have been involved in have paved the way in this ever advancing area.  Click here to find out more about NAI.

If you’re looking for something specific on the site please use the search boxes at the top and bottom of each page.